Sunday, November 23, 2008

Feeling Ready!!!


AAgh two more weeks to go. Will I last that long. Swollen feet, heartburn, all this eggnog I am craving. Well I would've craved it even if I had not been pregnant!!! Scott mentioned he can't believe all my holiday vices!!! Egg not, peppermint ice-cream. sees chocolates. Im suprised i haven't gained more weight!!!!! Just get me through thanksgiving dinner and I will be happy!!! I can't miss out on my motherinlaws yams!!!!!! I will NOT have t-dinner in the hospital! haha. Im ready. !!! I am excited to see her and so is the family!

3 comments:

Annalyn said...

Oh, I haven't stopped by for so long - what fun posts to read...and good luck with these last days!!! I wondered about the address list that you and laurie were maybe doing for the Johnson's - I don't think I ever got one, whenever you guys did it??? Anyway, I have moved this last year, so how do we update it? Is there a master list on the blog somewhere? Thanks!!

Laurel said...

heehee....i didnt see you at church yesterday and was wondering if you had her. :) Good luck! Cant wait for you!

The Reese's said...

Our family is also excited about the new baby. The kids pray for you and the baby each night. It is so cute!