Monday, December 8, 2008

Being induced tomorrow night!!

Well went to the doctor today and I am dialated 2 centimeters!! LOL. I am scheduled at Spring Valley HOspital for induction at 7:30pm.!!! Being a V-Bac I am suprised my doctor did not opt straight for a c-section, i am glad he is giving this a chance and not doing a c-section right away!!

Well tonight is my last night being pregnant and ever! Seeing this is our last one.

Wish me luck!!
Will keep everyone updated on progress.. I wonder if I can blog from the hospital bed tomorrow night! ha ha that would be a new one.

Kim

5 comments:

esherman10 said...

I was wondering if you had your baby yet and remembered about your blog. Good luck and I can't wait to meet her!

Andrea said...

Good Luck!! We can't wait to meet her!! I know that I was able to blog at St. Rose Sienna, so maybe you will be able too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you guys! She's actually probably already here now.

Andrea - how were you able to blog? Did you just use your own laptop?

Laurel said...

LOVE spring valley! Hope everything is going/went well! :)

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Kim you look so cute! Good luck, cant wait to see pics:)